Battery for HP 756743-001 756745-001 756744-001 756479-421 HSTNN-DB6I VI04
HP Laptop Battery for ProBook 440 G2, 445 G2, 450 G2, 455 G2, Envy 14-V000, 14-U000, 15-K000, 15-X000, 17-X000, 14T-U000, Pavilion 14 Series 14T-V000, 14-V001TU, 14-V001TX, 14-V002LA, 14-V002TU
*Please double check your old battery against our pictures, mainly unique edges and connection points*
|Compatible Laptop Brand||HP|
|Cell Number||4 Cells|
|Cell Technology||Li-Ion Battery|
|Warranty||1 Year from purchase|
Compatible Part Number (Ctrl+F to search)
HSTNN-DB6K HSTNN-DB6I HSTNN-LB6J HSTNN-LB6K
TPN-Q139 TPN-Q140 TPN-Q141 TPN-Q142 TPN-Q143 TPN-Q144
Compatible Model (Ctrl+F to search)
HP Envy 14 Series
Envy 14-v000 – v099
Envy 14-u000 – u099
HP Envy 15 Series
Envy 15-k000 – k099
Envy 15-x000 – x099
HP Envy 17 Series
Envy 17-x000 – x099
HP Pavilion 15 Series
Pavilion 15-p000 – p099
Pavilion 15-x000 – x099
HP Pavilion 17 Series
Pavilion 17-f000 – f099
HP ProBook Series
ProBook 440 G2 Series
ProBook 445 G2 Series
ProBook 450 G2 Series
ProBook 455 G2 Series
Proper Battery Usage
- For first time usage, please charge the battery for 3 to 4 hours before using the laptop – usually it requires 2 to 3 charge/ discharge cycles before the battery achieves maximum capacity.
- Best practice is to unplug the charger when the battery is full. And plug in charger when battery reaches 20% to 30%.
- Usage time depends on how you are using your laptop. eg screen brightness, number of applications running etc. Average time is around 2 to 3 hours of continuous usage.
- Careful not to short-circuit the battery by placing the terminals in contact with other metal objects.
- Sent from Melbourne, Australia.
- 1 business day handling time.
- If customer provided the wrong address on order, they may need to pay an extra charge to change address.
- If no one was home to receive the parcel, please contact your local courier to pickup or arrange re-delivery within 2 weeks. Parcel will be returned to us after 2 weeks. If that occurs, customer will pay a resend postage.
- The estimated arrival date is under best conditions. The actual delivery time may be affected by various factors, eg Holiday peaks etc.
- If product is damaged or faulty upon arrival, you can return for replacement.
- If you change your mind, you can return for replacement or partial refund. Customer will cover return postage and resend or original postage.
- If you are returning for a refund 30 days after purchase, there is a 15% handling fee.