New Battery For Apple MacBook Pro 17″ A1309 A1297 Early 2009 Mid-2009 Mid-2010
- Battery Type: Replacement Battery Apple A1309 A1297
- Cell Type: Li-ion
- Cell NO: 6 Cells
- Voltage: 7.3V
- Warranty: One-Year Warranty.
- Condition:100% brand new and high quality, OZ Stock, fast shipping from Melbourne
1 x Replacement Battery
Note: Not all compatible model and part numbers are listed below, if you can’t find your part NO or model NO, please feel free to contact us to confirm the compatibility.
Compatible Part Numbers:
Fit Laptop Models:
MacBook Pro 17″ Series
MacBook Pro 17″ MC226ZP/A
MacBook Pro 17″ MC226*/A,
MacBook Pro 17″ MC226CH/A,
MacBook Pro 17″ MC226J/A,
MacBook Pro 17″ MC226LL/A,
MacBook Pro 17″ MC226TA/A,
MacBook Pro 17″ A1297 (2009 2010 Version)、A1309
MacBook Pro 17″ Precision Aluminum Unibody (2009 2010 Version)
Some tips to the brand new replacement battery
- Please charge 3-4 hours before using the new battery for the compatible model laptop for the first time; normally it requires two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
- If external power supply will be used for a long time, please remove the replacement battery from your laptop, which can increase the battery life, as connecting to a power supply each time is considered to be a single battery charge.
- Never short-circuit the battery pack by either accidentally or intentionally bringing the terminals in contact with another metal object. This could cause personal injury or a fire, and could also damage the battery pack.
- If your replacement battery will not be in use for a long time, remove it from your laptop and store it in an Anti-Static bag in a dry, cool place; Make sure that the battery is preserved with electricity(about 30-50% of its capacity) and it is highly recommended that the battery should be charged at least once a month.