Battery A1377 A1405 A1496 for Apple MacBook Air 13 inch A1369 A1466 Mid-2013
- Battery Type: High Quality Replacement Battery for Apple A1377 A1405 A1496
- Cell Type: Li-ion
- Cell NO: 6 Cells
- Voltage: 7.3V
- Warranty: One-Year Warranty.
MacBook Air 13″ A1369 late-2010(original battery:A1377)
MacBook Air 13″ A1369 mid- 2011 (original battery:A1405)
MacBook Air 13″ A1466 mid-2012(original battery:A1405)
MacBook Air 13″ A1466 mid-2013(original battery:A1496)
MacBook Air 13″ A1466 early-2014(original battery:A1496)
MacBook Air MC503xx/A late-2010
MacBook Air MC504xx/A late-2010
MacBook Air MC965xx/A mid- 2011
MacBook Air MC966xx/A mid- 2011
MacBook Air MD231xx/A mid-2012
MacBook Air MD232xx/A mid-2012
MacBook Air MD760xx/A mid-2013,mid-2013
MacBook Air MD761xx/A mid-2013,mid-2013
MacBook Air MD760xx/B mid-2013,early-2014
MacBook Air MD761xx/Bmid-2013,early-2014
MacBookAir4,2 mid- 2011
Some tips to the brand new replacement battery
- Please charge 3-4 hours before using the new battery for the compatible model laptop for the first time; normally it requires two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
- If external power supply will be used for a long time, please remove the replacement battery from your laptop, which can increase the battery life, as connecting to a power supply each time is considered to be a single battery charge.
- Never short-circuit the battery pack by either accidentally or intentionally bringing the terminals in contact with another metal object. This could cause personal injury or a fire, and could also damage the battery pack.
- If your replacement battery will not be in use for a long time, remove it from your laptop and store it in an Anti-Static bag in a dry, cool place; Make sure that the battery is preserved with electricity(about 30-50% of its capacity) and it is highly recommended that the battery should be charged at least once a month.