PCI-E 3.0 x4 Lane Host Adapter Converter M.2 NGFF M Key SSD to Nvme PCI Express
(SSD must be M.2 M-key connecter, NOT M.2 B-key or M.2 M+B key)
(SSD must be PCI-e channel)
into a PCI-e SSD
Availability: In stock
- With this SSD adapter, you can plug your M.2 NGFF M-Key SSD into another desktop through a PCI-e 4x connector
- Convert your M.2 NGFF M-Key SSD into a PCI-e SSD
- Input (A)
- for M.2 NGFF M-Key SSD
- M.2 M-key female
- (SSD must be M.2 M-key connecter, NOT M.2 B-key or M.2 M+B key)
- (SSD must be PCI-e channel, check manufacturer of SSD)
- Output (B)
- PCI-e 3.0 4x male
- Forward compatible with following PCI-e lanes
- PCI-e 8x
- PCI-e 12x
- PCI-e 16x
- PCI-e 32x
- Forward and backward compatible with all PCI-e versions
- PCI-e 1.0
- PCI-e 2.0
- PCI-e 3.0
- PCI-e 4.0
- Specialised Gold connectors
- Eliminate corrosion
- Maximises data transfer
- Ensures lifelong industry leading connection quality
- Up to 6Gbps
- Compatible SSD sizes:
- Package includes:
- 1x SSD adapter converter card
- 1x standard profile 12cm back bracket
- Material: Aluminium
- Size of adapter converter card
- Length: 102mm (without brackets)
- Height: 1.6mm
- Width: 52.5mm
- Cancel original SSD password
- new computer or laptop won’t recognise the SSD if old password still exists
- No drivers needed
- No additional power supply needed
- Voltage compatibility:
- Model #: SA-198
Compatible SSD models (incomplete):
- M-key XP941 SM951 PM951 A110 m6e SSD
- M.2 NGFF M-Key SSD to PCI-e converter card
- M.2 NGFF M-Key SSD to PCI-e adapter card
- M.2 NGFF M-Key SSD to PCI-e adapter converter card
Note: The adapter only work for M-key socket, cannot work for B-key or B/M-key socket.
Shipping & Delivery
Rare large parcel postage surcharge
Please note, since we have multiple couriers, we use Fastway courier’s postage zones for reference.
No surcharge for Fastway courier's Brown, Red, Orange, Green, Lime and Pink zones, only need to pay the specified postage at checkout
Large parcels delivered to Fastway Courier’s White or Grey zones, Northern Territory, QLD Far North, WA Regional, WA Remote areas, may require surcharge. To check your zone, please follow the instructions below.
All orders will be processed within 1 business day, excluding holidays.
Estimated arrival date
If you need the item urgently, we recommend that you choose express postage to be safe
Delivery across Australia generally takes 1-6 business days under best conditions. Please note that delivery time may be affected by various factors, eg high volume of parcels, severe weather or holiday periods etc.
Delivery to more remote areas, including Perth WA, can take up to 7-14 business days
We have multiple courier services and we will automatically choose the fastest courier service direct to you, so that you can receive your item in no time.
For Standard Postage, we have Australia Post, Fastway Couriers and many others.
For Express Postage, we have Australia Post Express, Star Trak and many others.
If you wish to use a specific courier service, please contact us for a quote.
How to check my delivery zone?
Please note, this is for large parcels only, such as 100m+ Ethernet cables or PC cases etc.
Click here and enter the following details.
Sending from: Melbourne
Sending to: [your suburb]
Then click "Get Quote Now"
Under any postage option, check your Label Colour (this is your zone) on the Left Hand Side. Eg Red or Brown.
If you are in Fastway courier’s White or Grey zone, please email us for a quote on the postage.
If you are not in the White or Grey zone, but is in the Northern Territory, QLD Far North, WA Regional, WA Remote areas, please also email us for a quote on the postage.
Other products you may be interested in