Kuching 25mm Ceramic Cartridge Flat Kitchen sink/shower/basin mixer tap faucet
Australia Standard Certified
Availability: In stock
Kuching 25mm Ceramic Cartridge Flat for Kitchen/Bathroom/Laundry Mixer
- Kuching(KCG) 25mm Ceramic Disc Cartridge Flat
- Watermark Approval: License No. WMKA02352
- Australia Standard Certified Product. AS/NZS 3718, LN: SMK02582
- 500,000 cycle test usage approvals and equal to 10 years age
- Max. Temperature: 90 degree
- Sealing test: pass 7 bar air pressure (Static) and 20-35 bar//280-500 psi water pressure (Static)
- Sealing test for Dynamic pressure: pass 0.1-10 bar (1.4-140 psi)
- Torque test: 10 N.m. 100% torque tested before factory delivery
- KCG is the same as KUCHING 16062
HOW TO REPLACE A MIXER CARTRIDGE
- Turn off water at mains
- Remove handle by removing indicator button
- Use an allen key to unscrew the grub screw
- Unscrew dome cover and locking nut
- Replace cartridge
- Re-assemble tap
- Turn on water supply and inspect for leaks
Shipping & Delivery
Rare large parcel postage surcharge
Please note, since we have multiple couriers, we use Fastway courier’s postage zones for reference.
No surcharge for Fastway courier's Brown, Red, Orange, Green, Lime and Pink zones, only need to pay the specified postage at checkout
Large parcels delivered to Fastway Courier’s White or Grey zones, Northern Territory, QLD Far North, WA Regional, WA Remote areas, may require surcharge. To check your zone, please follow the instructions below.
All orders will be processed within 1 business day, excluding holidays.
Estimated arrival date
If you need the item urgently, we recommend that you choose express postage to be safe
Delivery across Australia generally takes 1-6 business days under best conditions. Please note that delivery time may be affected by various factors, eg high volume of parcels, severe weather or holiday periods etc.
Delivery to more remote areas, including Perth WA, can take up to 7-14 business days
We have multiple courier services and we will automatically choose the fastest courier service direct to you, so that you can receive your item in no time.
For Standard Postage, we have Australia Post, Fastway Couriers and many others.
For Express Postage, we have Australia Post Express, Star Trak and many others.
If you wish to use a specific courier service, please contact us for a quote.
How to check my delivery zone?
Please note, this is for large parcels only, such as 100m+ Ethernet cables or PC cases etc.
Click here and enter the following details.
Sending from: Melbourne
Sending to: [your suburb]
Then click "Get Quote Now"
Under any postage option, check your Label Colour (this is your zone) on the Left Hand Side. Eg Red or Brown.
If you are in Fastway courier’s White or Grey zone, please email us for a quote on the postage.
If you are not in the White or Grey zone, but is in the Northern Territory, QLD Far North, WA Regional, WA Remote areas, please also email us for a quote on the postage.
Other products you may be interested in